Wednesday, March 10, 2010

A Fund Raiser That Can Raise Funds For You!

Hello Friends of Music for Sight,

 

This is NOT a plea for money.  In fact, I want to give YOU some money.  A hundred bucks if you will let me.  All I ask is that you help me sell this mobile home for my father in law.  If I am successful in selling it, and you are the one who sends me the buyer, he will make a donation to Music for Sight and I will make a donation to you or your favorite charity.

 

/It is a very nice, though small, mobile home located in central Florida.  Click here or jump over to http://www.musicforsight.org and look for the article I called “Peace In the Neighborhood, Helping Each Other Out”.

 

I am sure there is someone out there who is looking for just such a deal on a place to live in central Florida.  I need your help in finding them.

 

Thank you very much!

 

 Your friend in tunes,

Dj Bowen

Music for Sight

 

“Whats money? A man is a success if he gets up in the morning and goes to bed at night and in between does what he wants to do”   Bob Dylan

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment